Steve Bone, JD, CWCC
Consultant – Trusts, Trust Administration
Steve is a nationally recognized author and speaker on the technical and legal aspects of trusts and trust administration. Steve’s diverse background and experience includes:
• Executive Vice President and Charitable Division Director for a state chartered “open architecture” trust company (10 years).
• For the nation’s largest independent provider of charitable planning and charitable trust administration, Steve created the company’s CRT document-drafting service, managed the production of over 4,200 customized CRT documents and provided general, in-house, legal counsel services.
• Senior Counsel for Thornburg Foundation Realty, Inc. of Santa Fe, NM;
• Regional Vice President – §1031 Exchange Programs for Wells Real Estate Funds of Atlanta, GA
• Associate and of counsel to the Baltimore law firm of Kallina